- Allow configurable error diffusion dithering.
- Include Stevenson Arce dithering.
- GPU support
v 3.9.4 1-May-2015
- Fixed issue in plug-in activation.
v 3.9.3 30-Mar-2015
- Fixed potential issue in plug-in start.
v 3.9.2 26-Mar-2015
- Fixed "final eol required" bug in custom pattern loading.
v 3.9.1 25-Mar-2015
- Mac- Fixed crash in custom pattern dialog
v 3.9.0 18-Feb-2015
- DBS algorithm optimization (-10% process time)
- Win- Added support for high DPI monitors on DPI-aware hosts (like Photoshop)
- Fixed "not enough memory" bug when processing very large images
- DBS algorithm. fixed bug in borders
- Win- Fixed crash when calling different Ximagic plug-ins in the same host session
- Updated compilers and external libraries
- Mac- Minimum OS X version is now 10.7 (Lion)
v 3.8.0 22-Mar-2013
- Updated all the external libraries
v 3.7.3 04-Nov-2012
- Fixed bug in new version check. Versions 3.7.0 to 3.7.2 doesn't show new version notifications
v 3.7.2 01-Nov-2012
v 3.7.1 31-Oct-2012
- Mac- Fixed bug in UI code
v 3.7.0 30-Oct-2012
- Changed licence to shareware
- Decreased communication with server
- SQ- Patched to allow quicker cancellation
- Win- patched UI code
- Patch problem in images with size > 30.000
v 3.6.5 03-Sep-2012
- Fixed bug in multi-thread control.
- Win- Avoid crashes when there are unexpected exceptions in UI code.
v 3.6.4 13-Aug-2012
- Win- Fixed GDI leak. The plug-ins could crash if used more than 50 times (more or less) in the same host session.
- Win- Fixed bug in progress window. The plug-in could freeze if the progress window is moved when the calculation finish.
- Win- Fixed modal behavoir. Fix some problems in PSPI.
- Changes in log.
v 3.6.3 29-Jul-2012
- Log size decreased.
- Win- Close gracefully when there are GDI errors.
- Win- Remove some log sends.
v 3.6.2 26-Jul-2012
- Bug fixes.
- Changes to the log.
- Changes to the SystemInfo.
v 3.6.1 18-Jul-2012
- Fix for PS 5 and PixBuilder
v 3.6.0 17-Jul-2012
- Added embedded ICC profile support.
- Data added to System Information
- Log changes
- Win- Fixed crash when sending log before About window
- Win- Fixed bug when closing with ALT+F4 or CRTL-Int
- Win- Fixed potential freeze due to focus issue.
- Win- Changes in SystemInfo window
- Win- Internal loop changes.
- Mac- Fixed warning "unexpected condition preview 2"
v 3.5.5 24-Jun-2012
- Internal change which reduces calculation times, amount varies for each plugin/method and image size
- Updated threading library.
- Somes fixes in System Info (time & address win).
- Win - Fixed bug in progress control with could crash the plug-in.
- Win - Tested with PixBuilder.
v 3.5.4 08-Jun-2012
- Win- Saved previews bugs. Doesn't update when using up or down keys. Doesn't scroll when selected line is not visible.
- Mac- Saved previews bug. Doesn't scroll when selected line is not visible.
- Win- Log two exceptions not included in log.
v 3.5.3 05-Jun-2012
- System info - Fixed modality, removed ocl and free memory when not reported.
v 3.5.2 01-Jun-2012
- Fixed bug which could freeze of plug-in host after a "not enough memory" message.
- Fixed bug which could crash plug-in when sending log.
- Win- Added option to copy log to clipboard before sending it.
- Win- Recovered OK button in About window.
- Win- Buttons on some dialogs changed to display english text instead of local.
v 3.5.1 29-May-2012
- Fixed bug in new memory management
v 3.5.0 29-May-2012
- Changed memory management to be able to use host and os memory.
- Added post log submit when not enough memory
v 3.4.1 13-May-2012
- Win- Modify log to take into account simultaneous execution in several processes.
- Mac- Solved freeze when the application becomes non-active during processing.
- Mac- Tentative solution for crash when opening the plug-in.
v 3.4.0 05-May-2012
- Added System info button, to be used for user support
- Leak hunting. Several memory leaks found and solved
- Mac - Deep internal rework
v 3.3.1 12-Apr-2012
- Guard against comm related errors.
v 3.3.0 11-Apr-2012
- Added progress/cancel support to Riemersma.
- Added post log submit if something goes wrong.
- Patch- Custom pattern load doesn't work for files.
- Win- Patch- Avoid dialog box without parent.
v 3.2.4 02-Apr-2012
- Win- Patch- Fixed crashes due to UI internals bugs.
v 3.2.3 26-Mar-2012
- Patch - Crash or freeze when used with processors without SSE2 support (restored compatiblity, lost on v 3.2.0)
(AMD Athlon/Duron/Sempron or Intel Pentium III)
- Win - Tested on Photo-Brush, Image Explorer Pro, QFX/LE, Digital Darkroom, PhotoFiltre + PhotoshopFilter and Artweaver Plus.
- Win - Patch- Solved crash in PhotoshopFilter (allocation).
- Win - Slightly modified XP UI
v 3.2.2 17-Mar-2012
- Win - Updated compiler. Performance enhancements, particularly in 64 bit
For instance NLM denoise time down 15% on 64
Now the minimum required version of windows is XP SP2
- Win - Added PicMaster and Focus PhotoEditor to the compatibility list
- Win - Patch - Internal UI loop issue.
- Win - Patch - Revised crash guards
- Win - Patch - Tooltip issue.
v 3.2.1 08-Mar-2012
- Win- Patch - Assertion error messages when zooming.
- Win- Patch - Repeated RegisterClass error messages.
- Mac- Updated compiler (3.1)
v 3.2.0 28-Feb-2012
- Win/Mac- Patch- Solved issue with floating selections in Photoshop
- Win/Mac- Multithreading library updated.
- Mac- Huge performance enhancements in some algorithms.
For instance NLM denoise elapsed time down to 50% of previous (32 bit 60% 64 bit 45%)
- Mac- Patch- Solved problems in Mac 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac- Patch- Crash guards don't work as expected
- Mac- Compiler changed.
- Mac- Minimum OS X version is now 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Win- Patch- Crash guards don't work as expected
- Win- Added internal CUDA test.
- Win- Solved crashes (reported by users)
v 3.1.0 28-Apr-2011
- Added smart filter support (CS3/CS4/CS5)
- Win- Patch- Editing numeric text field doesn't update associated updown control
- Win- Patch- Crash when closing the plug-in, using OK or Cancel, detected on several editors (PS CS5, GIMP, ...)
v 3.0.2 19-Apr-2011
- Win- Patch- Crash when closing the plug-in, if a progress bar appears after hitting OK.(detected on PS CS3 + XP)
- Win- Patch- Disable plug-in window when opening a child window (f.i. progress bar)
- Win- Patch- Disable double click on title bar
- Win- Patch- Catch plug-in errors and avoid host crash whenever possible
v 3.0.1 11-Apr-2011
- Win- Use XP style for UI even if the plug-in host don't use it (f.i. GIMP)
- Win- Patch - Error in preview paint which could crash the plug-in
- Win- Tested with new hosts Paint.NET, NiGulp, RealWorld Paint.COM, ImageN.
- Win- Patch - Plug-ins without product version crash(f.i. Magix Photo Designer)
- Win- Patch - Workaround for bug in Magix PhotoDesigner when used with a selection mask
- Mac- Patch - Page scroll don't work as expected where smooth scroll is active
v 3.0.0 29-Mar-2011
- New UI design
- Added automatic saved previews
- Added 64 bit support for Mac
v 2.14.11 02-Dec-2010
- Patch - Process escape key
- Patch - Wrong CIELab paint background.
- Patch - Crash loading user threshold when pattern file is wrong or greater than 512*512.
- Patch (Mac) - User threshold loading bug.
- Optimized preview paint
v 2.14.10 16-Nov-2010
- Patch - UI mistake in Load dialog.
v 2.14.9 16-Nov-2010
- Patch - bug in partial preview
- Tested with PhotoFiltre Studio X, Helicon Filter
v 2.14.8 15-Nov-2010
- Patch - progress dialog could crash plug-in
v 2.14.7 15-Nov-2010
- Patch - Plugin could crash at start due to win32 api problem
- Patch - Image paint reworked to avoid flicker
- Changed default to error dither with Riemersma
v 2.14.6 08-Nov-2010
- Patch - Cancel button don't work in progress window
- Patch - Avoid jumps when scrolling previews.
v 2.14.5 02-Nov-2010 (uploaded 06-Nov-2010)
- Patch - bug in spin controls (win32)
- Patch - bug in image repaint (win32)
- Reduced image repaint times
v 2.14.4 25-Oct-2010
- Patch - Crash checking version - replaced network library.
- Patch - DBS dither progress indicator reworked.
- Patch - DBS dither sometimes doesn't finish, added iteration limit.
v 2.14.3 21-Sep-2010
- Patch - Progress bar bug (windows).
- Patch - Dialog not centered (windows).
- Patch - OK Button recalculate even it is not needed
v 2.14.2 07-Sep-2010
- Patch - restored Windows 98 compatibility.
v 2.14.1 04-Sep-2010
- Patch - restored Windows 2000 compatibility.
- Patch - modified Mac version check
v 2.14.0 27-Jul-2010
- First Mac OS X version
- Added automatic new version check
v 2.13.0 28-May-2010
- Enable processing of Lab images (8/16 bits).
- Added Lab mode for RGB images.
- Added input colorspace to UI.
v 2.12.3 26-May-2010
- Enable processing of 16 bit grayscale images
v 2.12.2 24-May-2010
v 2.12.1 14-Apr-2010
- Patch - return to compatibility with windows 2K (from v 2.12.0)
- Patch - 64 bit version loading problems on Photoshop CS4 64 (from v 2.12.0)
v 2.12.0 02-Mar-2010
- Added version for 64-bit plugin hosts (Photoshop CS4-64 and compatibles).
v 2.11.0 10-Feb-2010
- Suppressed msi and exe installers.
v 2.11.0 02-Feb-2010
- Added support for 16 bit per channel images (preview still 8 bits)
- Selection mask applied in preview
v 2.10.3 25-Jan-2010
- Patch - Right align of numbers
- Patch - Reading inexistent parameters from xml don't get default value.
v 2.10.2 25-Jan-2010
- Added tooltips to some fields.
- Added support for Chasys Draw.
- Changed calculated threshold back to spin.
- Added some guards against buggy hosts (hostsProcs, copy alpha, copy on cancel, displayPixels)
v 2.10.1 23-Jan-2010
- Added support for Vicman Photo Editor.
- Patch - Textual editing don't reset preview.
- Patch - Combo calculated threshold W and H very short in w2K style.
v 2.10.0 22-Jan-2010
- Enabled textual input of values.
- Disable user threshold radio/delete/choice when there are not user thresholds.
- Patch - Tab order corrected.
- Patch - Changed configuration directory to standard place CSIDL_APPDATA. (stored parameters/user thresholds will be lost).
- Patch - Removed close button in title bar of load threshold window.
- Patch - Threshold load should not be included in history.
- Patch - Removed userenv.dll and version.dll dependencies.
v 2.9.0 13-Jan-2010
- Parameter storage moved from windows registry to xml file. (stored parameters/user thresholds will be lost).
- Added compatibility with windows 95/98/ME.
- Patch - Added compatibility with Fireworks 2004 MX (with issue: always recalculate when OK pressed).
- Patch - Added compatibility with Xara X1.
- Added validation when reading stored/script parameters.
v 2.8.1 07-Jan-2010
- Patch - Progress dialog should not be resizable
v 2.8.0 05-Jan-2010
- Added support for Photoshop actions and batch operations
- Corrected bug in progress display
v 2.7.2 14-Dec-2009
- GIMP patch - failures when using selection masks.
- Preview Patch - Images smaller than preview window fails when using zoom
v 2.7.1 28-Aug-2009
- Solved bug in spin controls with editable buddy
v 2.7.0 26-Aug-2009
- Added preview zoom
- Solved bug in spin controls (wrong value after arrow change)
- Solved bug in reset parameters (in scroll bars)
v 2.6.4 15-Aug-2009
- Solved 2 bugs in calculated thresholds.
v 2.6.3 31-Jul-2009
- Added confirm dialog to user defined threshold delete.
- Solved bug in user defined threshold.
v 2.6.2 30-Jul-2009
- Solved bug in delete of user defined dithers (don't delete).
- Synchronized preview with scrollbars.
- Changed predefined ordered dither names.
v 2.6.1 12-Jul-2009
- Solved bug. OK button don't work without preview
v 2.6.0 10-Jul-2009
- Added cancel/progress dialog.
- Avoided recalculation on OK when preview is valid.
- Memory management changes.
- Performance enhancements in DBS (time -35%).
- Changed version numbering
v 2.50 25-Jun-2009
- Preparing for MP version
- Changed installation method
v 2.49 10-Jun-2009
- Memory management patches
- Testing with PhotoPerfect/FixFoto 2.92
v 2.48 05-Jun-2009
- Change to make it work with Photobie
v 2.47 04-Jun-2009
v 2.46 04-Jun-2009
- UI Clean preview when configuration changes.
- UI Disable Threshold Dither/Error Dither/PostProcess controls according to check buttons.
v 2.45 27-May-2009
- Patches in preview display
v 2.44 26-May-2009
- Required memory reduced (-40% grayscale, -29% RGB color)
- Dialog closing delayed to end of processing.
v 2.43 25-May-2009
- Patched processing when there are memory allocation or advanceState failures.
v 2.42 25-May-2009
v 2.41 24-May-2009
- Changes in memory allocation
v 2.40 24-May-2009
- Added preview
- Catch memory allocation failures
- Memory and speed enhancements
v 2.30 14-May-2009
- First version as independent plugin, previously included in Quantizer
- This version allow input of grayscale images