See purchase page
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Ximagic ColorDither
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) ("LICENSEE") and Ximagic (Blas Rodriguez Somoza) ("LICENSOR"). for the software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and the LICENSOR, and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
- GRANT OF LICENSE.
- The LICENSOR grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one computer.
- You may also make copies of the PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- You must not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- You must not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Any supplemental software or document provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the LICENSOR may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by the LICENSOR or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the LICENSOR.
- NO WARRANTIES
The LICENSOR expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. The LICENSOR does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE LICENSOR makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. The LICENSOR further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the LICENSOR be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if the LICENSOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the LICENSOR be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. The LICENSRO shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Copyright (C) 2011-2015 by Blas Rodriguez Somoza.
Copyrights from other code used
/* Riemersma dither
* This program reads in an uncompressed
* gray-scale image with one byte per
* pixel and a size of 256*256 pixels (no
* image header). It dithers the image and
* writes an output image in the same
Direct Binary Search
* libpipi Pathetic image processing interface library
* Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Sam Hocevar >firstname.lastname@example.org<
* 2008 Jean-Yves Lamoureux >email@example.com
* All Rights Reserved
* This library is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
* the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
* and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want
* To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See
* http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details.